yesterday me erin dave mike & I went out to sunset for some brunch.
We're driving home and I see Shake-a-paw and yell out PUPPPIES!
So we made a few illegal turns and pulled into the parking lot.
The puppies were so sad.
It depressed me.
Mike & I played with a little boston terrier pup.
he was only 3 months old.
We named him Spanky.
He was the cutest puppy EVER.
I hated saying goodbye to him.
It was depressing. When dave uploads the pictures I'll put them here.
Then we went to Castle Park.
I'm not sure when it's going to torn down.
I hope not anytime soon.
We slid down the slides and crawled through the tunnels.
and took lots of pictures. i'll upload them when I feel like editing them.
a bunch of little kids thought it was hilarious to beat up my boyfriend.
they knocked him off the monkey bars, kicked him in the stomach, and jumped ontop of him.
All the while, the parents just stood there.
if your kid is punching someone, shouldn't you do something about it? sheesh.
work was ok. I made 60 bucks. and the busboys are all total sweeties.
and most of the waitresses were really nice & patient. I just have to avoid Louey and Nick.
one of the waitresses found a new job waitressing somewhere else. She told me I should come too.
So I'll stay for another month so i can put it down as a reference, but after that, I'm gone.
The whole place is totally corrupt anyway. Maybe I'll just go back to pathmark. I just can't afford to though :(
pictures to come!
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment